Compiled here are some links that we thought would be useful if you are having/think you will be having issues with the Phoenix pay system.
- Frequently asked questions (a good place to start if you’re having trouble)
- Pay issues could lead to income tax issues. The Canada Revenue Agency has a dedicated info for government employees that have had pay issues.
- It is recommended that if you use social media, that you follow the PSAC on Facebook. Lots of useful articles are posted.
- Also on Facebook, there is a support group of sorts for those facing these issues.
- If you have incurred expenses because of pay issues, you can apply for reimbursement here
- Update: claim form for out of pocket expenses due to Phoenix problems, advice on signing or not signing a departmental release, keep good records!
Let us know in the comments if there are other resources you feel are useful.