Grieving due to missed pay

If you find yourself in a position where both of these things are true:

  1. the employer has not paid you when they were supposed to
  2. you have incurred damages because you were not paid on time

Then you can consider filing a grievance.  Contact the Local or the CEIU Regional Office if are interested, we can help you with the wording.